08 July 2008

That's What Friends Are For

A few years ago, I hit a rough patch. And I mean A. ROUGH. PATCH.
I won't bore you with details, just know: It Wasn't Fun.


My BFF D gave me a pillow that she had specially made, not without some serious convincing on her behalf, mind you. It summed up what needed to be done to get through what I was going through.


I think everyone needs a friend like this and a pillow like this. As I can't send everyone a pillow, I can send everyone a picture. Perhaps this will help you get through your rough patches in life:


*warning * Language!



4 comments:

Swistle said...

Ha! I love it!

Not Your Aunt B said...

HA! Classic. My pillow would read, "..get the fucking compass to find the gym and get your butt back...".

Firegirl said...

Ha! That's great!

We've actually collected a few quotes for future pillows. Or if someone says something stupid/sarcastic, we will comment "Gosh, that'd be great on a pillow".

Chanarra said...

You'll reach your destination with the compass of your heart. I like the pillow!