19 July 2008

Random Items



My kitchen window...see that bee-yoo-tee-ful sunlight pouring in!?!

Left to right...

White canisters that used to be MG's ex-wifes. Now they hold cell phone chargers & sugar.

The narrow coffee cup is a Thomas Kincaide cup that currently holds the water filter to the fridge that I can't remember to replace.

Plant is the only kind of plant that even I, despite my worst efforts, cannot kill.

Dish soap dispenser, given as a house-warming gift. It's too pretty to use

Painted flowerpot that I HAD TO HAVE...even though it didn't match my house at the time.

Another plant that I can't kill

Pretty little tchotchke that my mother-in-law gave me.

The first bottle of wine ever drank in the Malibu Barbie Dream House

Coffee cup is my Starbucks Las Vegas coffee cup that I love but didn't make it home in one piece. (the handle cracked...bummer!)

See that *sparkly* sink!?!?! At least I got that scrubbed out.

Oh and that odd pump thing to the right of the faucet? The best thing ever for a kitchen or a bathroom: a built-in hand soap dispenser! ($20 - Home Depot!)

No comments: