26 August 2008

Now that I'm in a better mood...

Here is a picture of the Malibu Barbie Dream House "Fantasy" Bath...this is when we first moved in. I have a more recent picture not not any patience to dig through the basket of photo CDs. The towels have changed, there are pictures hung, but you get the idea.

So, see the blank walls in the corner? There's a reason they are blank.

In the model house, there were mirrors there. Mirrors. They were intended to refract light. (hello, you can do surgery in that room without those mirrors! We had to install a dimmer for fear of blinding ourselves)

I hate mirrors in rooms. My nightmare room: bedrooms with mirrored closet doors. Just ugh.

But the MG didn't see a problem with them. He was kind of into them. I was ADAMANT. Even the salesman was kind of "What the hell?"

After thinking about it for a second, because the statement "When I am trying to relax in the tub, the very last thing I want to look at is ME in the TUB" had no impact on them:
I told MG to go sit on the toilet. (which is tucked into the space to the right, out of sight)
What did the mirrors reflect? Yeah, him sitting on the toilet. Yeah. That's HOT.

He stood up, walked over to the salesman and said "Take the mirrors off of the plans now."

The salesman even agreed and made a note to point that out to everyone.


1 comment:

Swistle said...

This post totally improved my crabby mood. I laughed audibly SEVERAL TIMES.