13 August 2008

Random Item du Jour






Okay, it's a terrible picture(s) but you get the idea.

Yes, I think I am the only one with pictures hanging in our walk-in closet. I actually like them there. They were "inherited" from my m-i-l when we were closing their house.

This is the only place I could think to hang them. (they don't match our house) MG just gave me that look, you know the one you get from your S.O. when they can't believe you've done something.

It's not like it's an Oprah sized closet. Truly, it's only 8 x 5 feet. As you can see, they're hung a little too close to the hangers, because the picture hanger is only 5'3" tall and knew she couldn't get her husband to hang them without a certain amount of eye-rolling, whining and heavy sighing.

3 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Hey, at least you hung them up. Our unwanted M-I-L stuff gets sent back to her, donated or thrown away. it cracks me up that they're in the closet.

Firegirl said...

Oh, I kicked them around for about a month before doing something with them.

They make me strangely happy, hanging there in the closet. I don't know why. (:-D

Anonymous said...

You aren't the only one! :D

I have several from my childhood that I really like but like you said they just do not "fit" anywhere.

I like your photos!