16 June 2009

If I had a Million Dollars = Blogger Edition

If I had a million dollars, I would:

Visit Swistle weekly.

Help Bea finish her laundry....every week.

Build Swistles BlogHer house for all of us to enjoy!

Build a giant cat condo for the cat rescue where Quinn volunteers .

Pay for Jess's new house wish list

Go volunteer regularly at Bethany's school

Visit Dyn in London and have her teach me how to cook!

Take Terry to a Cubs game

Build J her cheese dungeon (I know that's not the name of it but it sounds funny)

Just follow Bloggess around with a camera & microphone...just for the entertainment value.

So, blogger friends, what would you do with a million dollars & your blogger friends?

4 comments:

Jess said...

This is so sweet! Let me think. I would pay for my own new house wish list. Is that bad? And I'm all about the dream house. And there are a couple of bloggers who are struggling with student loans, credit card debt, etc. And I think I'd organize lots of low-key bloggy meetups and pay for everyone's expenses. So fun! And they could be in far-away places like Mauritius. And New Zealand.

Swistle said...

I think we need TWO million dollars.

Janet said...

It's a Cheese Cave! And Thanks!

Bethany said...

Thanks! We could use volunteers now and again, for sure!!! :) I'll have to think about this one..