23 October 2009

My Wife Lost Her Shirt

Every night Kevin gets ready for bed before me. Bedtime is where OCD gets the best of me and Kevin, bless his heart, just lets me be. So often, he's in bed a good ten minutes before I am.

I always put my t-shirt on my side of the bed so that I don't wake him when I try to get it out of the drawer of the bureau that's probably older than I am.

The other night my t-shirt wasn't there. I accused Kevin of stealing it, not realizing he was asleep. He said he didn't but I didn't believe him. Taking advantage of the situation, I went to bed without it and all that it implies.

Later, I told Kevin that he was falsely accused. My bad.

We overslept the next morning and Kevin was late to work. He told Yo, his buddy at work
"I'm late because my wife lost her shirt."

3 comments:

Bethany said...

LOL that's awesome! Did you find the shirt?

Not Your Aunt B said...

HA! Funny how that happens ;)

Firegirl said...

the shirt fell behind the pillows...hahaha