09 March 2010

Do You Understand Me?


Kevin watches 24 every year. It's become a running joke with us because I only pay attention to it while I'm doing the dishes and stuff. So, I hear the highlights of the show mostly.

We've joked that it is the perfect show for a drinking game. Take a shot for every time you hear "Do You Understand Me?" or every time Chloe frowns.

Today, there was a tense moment involving a suicide bomber. Jack was in peril, of course.

"Jack? Jack! Are you okay!?!?!?!"

I add-libbed "Jack are you okay? or do we need a broom?"

Kevin add-libbed "I. Have. An. OWIE!"

We entertain each other, if nothing else. And if we ever get bored mocking the show, we just go Here

What show do you watch, but often mock?

3 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

CSI Miami. How can you not mock it?

Surely said...

OMG Bea, that is so TRUE. I even mentioned that show to Kev the other night. "I tried to watch but I just couldn't for the mocking"

creative kerfuffle said...

we watch csi (las vegas) and do not mock, but because of that i cannot watch the miami version because H begs to be mocked.