29 October 2021

Sing Along Songs

 While I'm still fighting a headache, here's a lazy post.

I'm wearing headphones so I can concentrate on my work.  It's ridiculous that I'm alone in my own house, in an office with little distraction, and still require headphones so the alphabet brain will stfu.  But here we are.

My playlist is all over the place.  Like "Have you thought of medication?" all over the place.  This list is  my favorites and mostly upbeat.  This is my go-to list most times but specifically when I need motivation/concentration.  Yes, of course I have a "quiet" playlist and a "loud" playlist too.    

Maybe you'll find a song you forgotten about or didn't know and add it to your playlist.  Maybe you'll back slowly away from the computer with a "That chick has lost it..."  A few/many of these songs  I've gotten from Grey's Anatomy and the ticktock app, using the shazam app. (just a handy little tip for you)

The Cars - Moving in Stereo

Dean Martin - That's Amore

OMD - If you Leave

Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know...

Saint Motel - My Type

Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me and The Old Apartment

The Cure - Lovesong

Frank Sinatra - Ain't That a Kick in the Head

All I Want - We Were Giants

One Republic - Counting Stars

Gomez - How We Operate

Walker Hayes - Fancy Like and You Broke Up With Me

High Dive Heart - Vintage

Boston - More Than A Feeling

Russell Dickerson - It's About Time

Randy Travis _ King of the Road

Michael Jackson - Beat It

Alabama Shakes - Always Alright

Morgan Wallen - Whiskey Glasses

Robert Randolph & The Family Band - Ain't Nothing Wrong With That

AC/DC - Thunderstruck

Nappy Roots - Good Day

Jimmy Eat World- The Middle

The Git Up - Blanco Brown

Sublime - What I Got

Could Have Been Me - The Struts

MKTO - Classic 

Tom Petty - You Got Lucky

Love & Rockets - So Alive

Rolling Stones - Waiting on a Friend

Crosby Stills & Nash - Southern Cross

Pete Townsend  - Let My Love Open the Door

Stereo MC's - Connected

Imagine Dragon - Believer

Barenaked Ladies & Sarah McLachlan - God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman

No comments: