31 October 2009

Happy Halloween Meme

Stolen from Bea who stole it from ....


Which urban legend scared you as a kid?
Alligators in the sewers

Which horror movie had the best premise?
Scream, probably.

What is the most disappointing "treat" you've ever received on Halloween?
Apples. there was a lady when I was child that gave them out. I didn't like it but felt bad if we skipped her house.

What's the best non-candy treat to receive?
Anything non-candy is just not cool.

Did a monster live in your closet when you were a kid?
I don't remember, I don't think so.

Which supernatural creature sent chills up your spine when you were ten and still does?
Poltergeist.

What supernatural creature makes you yawn?
Not sure...the Stay Puft man on Ghostbusters?

What's your favorite Halloween decoration?
see pics above & below!

(these are bobble-heads!)

If you could be anywhere on Halloween Night, where would you be?
At a house in town where lots of kids stop by. We live so far out, no one ever stops by.

What's the scariest book you've read so far this year?
I just started The Blood Brothers series by Nora Roberts and it's freaking me out a little.

Haunted Houses or Haunted Hayrides?
Haunted Houses

Which Steven King novel would you least want to find yourself trapped in?
Cujo. Believe it or not, I'm a little scared of big dogs.

Which is creepiest? Evil dolls, evil kids or evil pets?
Evil Dolls...Chuckie! Harlequin dolls. Need I say more?

Happy Halloween Everyone!

1 comment:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Love the bobble head dolls! Happy Halloween!