10 July 2011

Marriage via Texting

Yesterday Kevin left his phone on the counter and then he ended up over at this brother's house.  This makes me a little crazy but really, it's a small inconvenience.

I texted his brother and  the following exchange ensued:

Me: Please ask him if he wants dinner.

Brother: (quoting Kevin)   "Yes!!  What's for dinner?"  LOL

Me: Hot dogs.

*pause*

Me (again) Or the spaghetti that I am actually making. (:-D

Brother:  "I DON"T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Me: Which we both know is a lie but whatever. lol

Brother: LOL

Brother (again) "You're an adult make the effing decision"

((Kevin said his brother was super-hesitant to send that text but Kevin convinced him I would laugh.  To his relief, I did))

Me: Don't say I'm an adult. I'm not I'm not I'm not

Brother: (:-D

*ten minutes later*

Me: Tel him you know it sucks but he has to go home & eat his wife's sucky cooking.

Brother: LMAO

No comments: