30 April 2009

Get Well Wishes

I've just spent two days in bed and not in a good way. I've finally resurfaced this morning to join the living. I was surprised to read that Bea & Swistle also are under the weather! How odd.
We're on opposite corners of the States and we're all sick. I guess all the cool kids are doing it.

So drink lots of water, watch lots of daytime television, eat some chocolate, and let's hope we're all better before the weekend.

*sending you thoughts of Kleenex & Ibuprofen!*

4 comments:

Jess said...

Glad you're feeling better!

Not Your Aunt B said...

Yes, more ibuprofen please. And a beer. Not really, but it might help.

Janet said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. You missed drama today! Lucky!

Swistle said...

I am too wrung out to make the expected joke about computer viruses. Pass the orange juice and a John Cusack movie.