12 October 2010

My Life in Pictures

I'm doing one of the Cell Phone Photos Post tonight. I was working on something else, paused to let the dog in, then a photo opportunity arose, which triggered the ADD, thusly resulting in this post and run-on sentence from Hell.

Missy Jo has taken it upon herself to "accidentally" lie on the power cord for the laptop. It happens way too frequently for it to be nothing but on purpose.




This one takes a little explanation. I took this on Saturday when we were taking Missy to get a treat at the mocha stand. It had rained A LOT during the night, resulting in a large puddle in the back of my truck. Missy wanted to go get a treat but was none-too-pleased with the idea of getting her paws wet. This is how she chose to cope with the problem.



Sing with me now: The Bluest Skies You'll Ever See are in Seattle (click the link to view a bunch of beautiful pictures of Seattle) This was the view from my commute on Friday. Your instructions are to remind me in a few months about this picture when I'm whining about gray skies.



This happened this morning. 332,233 miles on my truck.
No one will ever convince me to drive anything other than a Toyota.
Or this truck, for that matter.

What would your life in pictures look like?

1 comment:

creative kerfuffle said...

i love this post! missy jo cracks me the hell up. get me a treat but i AM NOT getting my paws wet dammit. ah too funny. if i could figure out how to not only take pics w/ my phone but then retrieve them from said phone i'd totally do a post like this : )