04 November 2010

News & Notes

Hi Friends! I am back-ish, didya miss me?

I am watching Ricky Martin on Oprah while writing this so excuse any gibberish. I simply don't care that he's gay, he is so pretty.

So, what's going on? *looking around*

I am back at work. I managed to work two full days this week so that's an improvement. The meds make me hella dizzy so that is just SO FUN. I have seven more days. Seven More Days.

I ordered glasses today. I went with a bronzey, rectangular, wire frame. They're a little more chunky than I usually would choose but I'm tired of the frames I have.

I don't like fabric softener. There, I said it. I use dryer sheets on our towels and that's about it. I just don't enjoy having my clothes smell anything other than clean. Or smelling like Kevin. If I could have a Kevin scent, then I might reconsider.

Oooh, look what I bought yesterday. As A Joke, people.


Kevin said "Don't think I didn't notice that Sh*t as soon as I walked in. It's not funny." He's not so much into holiday decorating. Hey, it was $2.99 at the grocery store!

Ranch Wheat Thins are not awful. That's all.

They are predicting a La Nina winter and a 100 Year Winter. I find the 100 Year Winter funny because the last time we had a really wintery winter was in 1950. I will say it now: I am SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. I love snow days, if you've been reading a while you know that I obsess about it. Even though snow is what kicked my ass three years ago, it didn't temper my love.

Oh god, they just showed a picture of Ricky Martin bathing a newborn. Swoon.

Here, I can't go on:

Tell me: what have you been up to?

2 comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

i'm all over some christmas holiday decorating and we have sleighbells that we hang on our doors too : )
ricky martin is incredibly pretty. i also love, love love snow but we don't get nearly enough of it here. 100 year winter? i could hang w/ that. of course i'd have to get divorced cos the hubs hates winter.

Swistle said...

Holy CRAP that's a pretty-pretty picture. I know I had other things to say, but the photo wiped my brain.