07 November 2010

Two Things

I am having an ADD day today so this is what I am going to do: I am going to post things in pairs.

Firstly, pictures:

This is where I found the jingle bells this weekend. I am so leaving them there.

Missy hates having her picture taken. I think she thinks it steals her soul. We were rolling with laughter when Kevin caught this photo of her going all Gary Coleman on us.



Two unusual things:
BFF C began her trip through Asia yesterday. I am once again jealous of her world travels and proud of her.

Kevin is working the night shift tonight. UGH. He won't be home until 5:00 in the morning. Not so much jealous of his adventure.

Two things to look forward to:
I am done with antibiotics in three days. Three days. I am so over this sick thing.
We leave for Vegas in 9 days.

Two things in the Are You Kidding Me category:
The Nephew broke his thumb playing football.
The dryer broke.

Okay, Campers, it's your turn!!! What are your Two Things?

1 comment:

creative kerfuffle said...

a pair of things? hmmm....i got nothing this early.

i'm assuming the bear got the bells because someone got tired of hearing them ring whenever the door moved? lol