14 February 2020

Appreciate the Day

Today is one of those days where people seem to be remarkably happier or  sadder.  Like, there is a distinct difference in attitude and there is a gulf between the two.

I am pro Valentines Day.  I believe that any opportunity to share love with someone is important.  I also believe that Valentines should not just be a holiday for romantic love.

I don't enjoy Mother's Day, it's not a day I can participate in. Yes, I can get pissy about it sometimes but I do try to keep it to myself.  I do try to appreciate the other mothers in my life.  It's that same principle that I apply to Valentines Day.

Anyway, one of my friends posted this on social media today and I really liked it:

Image may contain: possible text that says '"Take a moment to appreciate and honor all the different kinds of love you have in your life instead of focusing on the one kind you don't have." Mandy Hale Hale'

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone.  Celebrate love any way that makes you feel happy.  Candlelight dinner, binge watching Friends, at the bar, deep in a bathtub...just be safe and appreciate the happy


1 comment:

Swistle said...

YES! Celebrating all the kinds of love. <3 <3 <3