24 February 2010

Justin Bieber Makes Me Cry Too

Or titled: Calling It In

Creative Kerfuffle and Bea have kind of, sort of, tagged us (yes, you too) with a meme. And as it is Wednesday and I'm not in the mood, I'm calling it in. But don't skip this post because I've posted a video at the end which will hopefully redeem this post.


two names you go by:
1. *real name* which is actually quite boring & plain
2. Wench, woman, bud...whatever pops into Kev's head at the time.

two things you are wearing right now:
1. Supery Dupery extra comfortable Danskos
2. Cross around my neck that is again tangled with hair.


two things you did last night:
1. Watched American Idol & talked smack about all the girls via text.
2. Read one more chapter of Craig Ferguson's book "American on Purpose"

two pets that you have or have had:
1. Missy Jo the food whore
2. Aussie the smartest dog ever.
(the only pets I've owned really)

two of your favorite things to do:
1. Read
2. hang out with Kevin at the racetrack

two things you want to do very badly at the moment:
1. get in my jammies and sleep
2. Go somewhere, anywhere. Road trip anyone?

last two things you ate:
1. what was for dinner last night? Oh Taco Time. Oh wait, never mind. Rereading the question.
2. Salad & Pizza

two people you last talked to:
1. Kevin
2. My friend S

two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Working
2. Writing a better post than this one.

two of the longest trips taken:
1. Hawaii with Satan
2. Missouri when I was 18 to see my bff with whom I've now completely lost touch

two favorite beverages:
1. Iced Mocha
2. I can't focus on any other drinks now that I have mocha in my head.

And now, to redeem this total crap post: a video from the Bonnie Hunt Show. Enjoy!










1 comment:

creative kerfuffle said...

love that you did the two-fer : )