06 February 2010

Drum Roll Please..........

Good Morning Everyone!

I was distracted by a furniture swap between next door & us this morning. When things finally settled back down, I had that creeping feeling of "Hmmm, I'm forgetting something..." Fifteen minutes later it was "Oh, Sh*t"

Enough rambling now...

The winner of the $20 Barnes & Noble Gift Card is:

HEATHER D!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Heather!

And let's just ignore that I'm feeling tremendous guilt about only one winner. I'll make it up to the rest of you somehow.

Email me Heather at kellwynn at hotmail dot com for your address & I will get the happiness headed your way.

In the meanwhile, have a great day everyone! I'll post later about furniture.

Oh, and I was amazed at some of the bling y'all chose! I love the key pendants.

1 comment:

Daydream Believer said...

I totally missed your post on this, or I would have entered. It would've been funny if I had won your B&N giveaway. hehehe!