18 February 2010

Unfortunate Glasses

Remember I said that I would post pictures of me when I had glasses? Well, with the sparkly new scanner, here we are. Sit down for a minute because you're going to giggle. Make sure that you don't have any beverages nearby because they will be spilled.

Without further ado, *firegirl*:


I'm about two in this picture and am wearing a tank top because I either spilled on or refused to wear the shirt that went with it. I think it's both, actually. These are the first pair of glasses I had. I got them when I was 18 months old. Not terrible but certainly not as cool as the ones in the next picture.


I am four years old in this picture. I chose these glasses myself. They were referred to as "cat eye" glasses and I loved them. Of course, not realizing that it made me look like a mini-grandma. Speaking of grandmas, mine made the outfit I'm wearing. It included pink pants. This is the last known picture of me in pink.





I am five in this picture, in Kindergarten. Why do I look so disgruntled? Because the photographer had the nerve to call me "Peaches." Apparently, nobody calls me Peaches. Let me tell you, my mom was Not Pleased with this picture. And check out the sporty Garanimals clothing! the pants were brown corduroy.

Ah, first grade and new glasses. I had these frames for YEARS. It's sad but true. I didn't like or hate them, they just were there. Again with the Garanimal clothing but I would so wear that shirt if they had it now. I LOVED that shirt. I think there were plaid matching (?) pants.

And there you go. Unfortunate glasses. My dear brothers STILL laugh when they see these pictures and they were THERE.

3 comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

i think you look cute! love the garanimals! ha.

Daydream Believer said...

I think all of these pics are absolutely adorable!!

Bethany said...

I used to have glasses that took up more than half my face....hehe!You were adorable :)