06 December 2010

Good News

Along the "Dear..." lines, I've decided that today is a good day for Good News and not in the televangelist way.

Good News from...

Coworker/Friend who IS getting their house after finding a pipe is just a funky yard art & not environmental hazard.

CK has her first snow of the season!!!

Swistle went on a day trip to visit her brother & family sans children.

It's five more minutes until I am on my way home.

The Sing Off starts tonight. (it's a GLEE style singing competition. I know, I need a life)

I am on vacation in thirteen more workdays.

Boring but important: unemployment was extended today for thousands of people.

Christmas songs on the radio.

Christmas movies on the television.

Right this second, everyone is healthy & happy & doing well in their lives.

And here is a picture that will melt your heart that I have to share:


(nephew & one of the triplets)

What's your good news? C'mon, you gotta have one thing that is good!?!

3 comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

little ones sleeping make the sweetest pictures! let's see....good news....hmmm...when i took the boy out this morning to get cough syrup (he's home sick) he spent his allowance on presents for his dad and sister. that's a good thing : )

Amity said...

My good news is that I finished a 22 page paper...feels so good!

Anonymous said...

Both my boys will be coming home from college for Christmas! All four kids together again!!
Deb W.