02 December 2010

Thursday Takes

This is my first full week at week at work since before I got sick in October so this is the best I can muster tonight. First three are cell phone photos. The fourth took some research to find the perfect nuance.

Enjoy!
Missy's mission to control the laptop cord continues so subtly that
the mere humans almost don't notice. Almost.



This would make a great "guess the picture" but I don't have the patience.
This is the top of the Bellagio fountain where people make wishes. It's my favorite picture from this trip to Vegas.




These are my winter flowers, don't they look lovely under 2010's first snow?




Still with the separation anxiety....


1 comment:

creative kerfuffle said...

my dogs do that w/ cords too. and yarn. silly dogs. i love the fountain picture. i am always amazed by money in fountains. people are just throwing it away, like it's nothing, and no matter where in the world you are they do it. odd. my fil has one of those cars. they are sweet rides for sure. however, the windows are a bit too smooshed for my liking. and though i love snow and want some, you know how i feel about your "flowers" : )