01 December 2010

Dear...

Dear CK,
Thank you for posting your "Dear..." post & reminding me how fun it is.


Dear Radio,
Please stop playing "It's a Marshmallow World." It seriously freaks me out. Seriously.


Dear Alaska Airlines,
I am still a little bit in love with you. Thank you for getting us home safely.


Dear Luis @ Alamo,
I am having separating anxiety from the Chrysler 300 you upgraded us. Can I please have another one?


Dear Co-worker,
When you do your job properly, others don't have to be involved. Do the math.
Oh, I just returned from vacation so back-up-off-me.


Dear Dog,
Please stop looking down the hall as if you see someone. It's making me crazy.


Dear Dad,
Stop scaring the dog. It's not funny.

3 comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

i'm going to have to do more dear posts...it's fun. it's easy. it's random w/ something tying it altogether so it doesn't seem random. your dad really should stop scaring the dog. that shit freaks me out. because i really do believe it. i think you need to write a nice warm fuzzy letter to alaska air because they did such a good job. not that i think you'll get anything out of it, but how awesome would it be if someone wrote you a letter telling you did an awesome job? such a rare thing to happen.

creative kerfuffle said...

i mean, all together not altogether. stupid me.

Surely said...

Ck...stop saying stupid, mmkay?

Yes, I made & sent a thank you to Alaska Airlines today. I also logged onto Alamo Car Rental & sent a thank you to the guy that upgraded us to my dream car.

Everyone else...I realized y'all might not get the joke about the dog. I'm referring to my dead dad scaring the dog.