29 December 2010

No Longer Trapped in the Rubble

Today I finally put all the decorations away. I can see my desk again. The house has been returned to normal. It's so depressing. I don't enjoy this time of year because everything seems so plain.

Today it snowed a bit so that was nice. It wasn't an official snow day because it happened on a vacation day and there wasn't that much. It was still pretty and helped with the blehness.

I've one more vacation day to myself and I am not sure what I will do with it. I really didn't have any goals set for this vacation so I've accomplished that much.

Usually I try to begin the new year with a clean house so that's how I will be spending Friday. That coupled with a Hoarders viewing has me wanting to clean closets, again.

Clearly, I've been up to f#$k-all these past few days and haven't been writing. I felt compelled to toss this up & see if it sticks.

I hope this finds you more motivated than I am!!!

1 comment:

Swistle said...

You know what I think we need is some sort of "January decorations" that go up when the Christmas stuff comes down. Maybe one string of white lights around a window, and paper snowflakes? Something to make it seem less sad and lame and plain.