12 February 2011

Pardon the Interruption

I have begun building family trees on ancestory.com and it has taken my attentionx2  away.

My in-laws are both from Canada so I'm having issues with getting very far so there's that.

My mother's family tree is OMG confusing. Her mother was married three times, she outlived all of her husbands and lived to be one day short of 103 years old.

My father's family has already been established so I'm making easy progress there.

I've found out a few things:
We have a Greatx2 Aunt named Sunbeam.  Sunbeam Olive. 
My great-grandmother...whom I will write more about her definitely was part of Daughters of the American Revolution and traveled to Washington DC. 
Kevin is most definitely Canadian & Australian.  Perhaps that's why we're so comfortable up there.

Okay, my eyes are burning but I didn't want everyone to think that I'd been abducted by aliens.

2 comments:

Swistle said...

SUNBEAM OLIVE?? I totally love it. This gives me a good idea for a baby name post.

creative kerfuffle said...

love sunbeam! the hubs started working on our tree w/ that web site a while back. it was all very very interesting. part of my mom's family tree has issues because her paternal grandpa was a canadian orphan : (