19 October 2008

Must Cry TV

I forgot to list two shows that I usually watch when Kevin is not around. They're on Saturday nights on WE and it is most definitely Must Cry TV.

John Edwards Cross Country
Even if you don't believe in mediumship, this show tears your heart out. To watch & listen to the life stories is just incredible. You can't help but be moved. For me, it's interesting to hear how certain things can be interpreted as communication. Everyone has heard ghost stories but some of them actually seemed based in reality. Door slamming, breezes, lights turning on or off.
And i have to say, even if it's bullsh*t and he's a complete charlatan -although I don't think he is - he gives comfort to people and I think that's priceless.

The Locator
Like most shows that I have began to watch, I accidentally stumbled across this one. Troy Dunn reunites people with their lost families, birth parents, etc. Much like Cross Country, only everyone is alive. What amazes me is the power that genetics holds. Siblings that have never met who have the same habits and idiosyncrasies. It's nearly creepy.

So, if you need a good cry check these shows out. I think even the most hardened cynic would at least well up in tears even if they would never admit it.

No comments: