10 October 2008

Say Uncle

Kevin is one of the most determined people I have ever met. He accomplishes more in one day than I do in one week. He uses his ADHD for good instead of evil.

I printed out a quote for him and it's posted in his garage:

"Those who says it can't be done need to get out of the way of the people who are doing it."

This sums him up quite nicely.

A good example of Kevin is a story that one of his oldest & dearest friends told me a long time ago:

They've been friends since they were grade-schoolers. Kevin was small for his age (you wouldn't know it now!) They were typical boys: rough & tumble, traveled in packs and full of mischief.

He told me that he stopped playing "Uncle" with Kevin because he simply wouldn't ever give.
"I could sit on him all day and he'd never say uncle. Used to piss me off."

And this is the guy I'm married to today. You want something done? Ask Kevin and get out of his way.

Never. Say. Uncle.

No comments: