03 October 2008

Stress Relief

I'm having a total crap day. Things just aren't going my way today. So, I whiningly emailed my BFF "D" .

I told her that I just had to go kick a puppy and I'd feel better. (joking!)


She answered with: "Squirt a Kitten with water" and the game began:


Me: "Strangle a baby bird"


D: "gold fish in the rug.....flop flop {gasp}"

Me: "Pluck the ears of bunnies"

D: "Pull the wings off butterflies"

Me: "Snick a baby duck"

D: "Take a cane from an elderly person"

Me: "Steal a baby's pacifier"

D: "Cancel a teen texting"

Me: "Cancel Hannah Montana"

D: "Sing to deaf people."

Me: "Pop a tire on the wheelchair"

D: "Kink an oxygen hose"

Me: "Pee in the pool"

D: "Put the empty milk carton back in the fridge"

Me: "Break all the cookies in the cookie jar."

D: "Crunch up the chips in the bag...nothing but crumbs!"

Me: "Melt all the ice cream"

D: "Replace the sugar with salt"

Me: "Give out asparagus on Halloween"

D: "Give coal at Christmas and call it "X-mas"

Me: "Shave the Easter Bunny and make his fur into a hat, during a press conference."

D: "Call Oprah Fat"

Like I've mentioned previously, I believe email is just our generations way of passing notes in class and thank God for it. And the only reason we've stopped is because the work day is over....

No comments: