05 September 2010

Random Item of the Day


Firstly, be impressed. The above picture was taken with my droid. I not only managed to take a photo (it makes a camera clicking noise...love it!) but I also managed to email it to myself with a minimal amount of tears.

Yeah, the droid is still killing me.

So, Random Item of the Day. You're looking at the picture & wondering, aren't you? The lamp? no. The bear? no. Yes, that's a bear.

The Door.

We were very specific about how we wanted this house. The door was a dealbreaker for me. It was on the model house and I had to have it. They tried to tell me that it was an $1000 option but I called bullshit. I told him that we weren't going any further if I couldn't have that door.

I'm so glad I held out. I love the door. It is pretty, it casts colors, light, and shadows across the room all day long.

3 comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

i love those kinds of doors : )

Grey Ghost said...

It looks very English,country cottage like,apart from the bear.

Bethany said...

It's a gorgeous door!