10 September 2010

The Song Game

Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to this week's edition of Phoning It In. Let's play a game!!

As I can't find the original game anywhere...i.e. my desk drawer...I'm just going to recreate it. Leave your answers in the comments or post it on your blog. Pass it along to all your bloggity friends.

Name the song that(insert your answer here)


that you have to turn off the moment you hear it
Open Arms - Journey. Thanks Michael

that will wake you out of a deep sleep
Unbelievable - EMF


that makes you cry
What Might Have Been - Diamond Rio
The Greatest - Kenny Rogers (incredibly sad story behind this one)


that makes you laugh
Paradise by the Dashboard Lights - Meatloaf. Another Brad story.


that reminds you of your first love
Ugh...I can't think of the name of it! Choose any song from the 80's that was in a john hughes movie.


that was your wedding song (or your first dance, if you are unmarried)
We had three but "Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House" Garth Brooks is Kevin's favorite.


that will make you spontaneously dance
Groove is in the Heart - dunno who sung it CC& the Music Factory?


that you chill out to
Anything by Jack Johnson


that energizes you
Bawitdaba (Cowboy) - Kid Rock


that is your theme song
"I'm Still Standing" - Elton John


Okay, your turn! If I ever find the original game (which has many more questions)I will repost. Or you can add your own songs!

Have fun!!!

3 comments:

Grey Ghost said...

I'll get back to ya on that.

Grey Ghost said...

My answers to the song game will be my Saturday blog,and I'm sorry but I've added a few extra.:(

creative kerfuffle said...

ah---i will do this because i love me some quizzes and musical stuff. but, right this very second i have got to write some articles. and i do think groove is in the heart is by c&c music factory.