24 January 2009

16 Things...the answers

1. I don't have "favorites" I am too undecided so I narrow my choices to Top 5's.

2. The first boy I kissed was Craig, at a boy/girl party in the 6th grade.

3. The number 3 and it's derivatives seem to be a pattern in my life.

4. I notice pairs, patterns and clusters in every day life.

5. I always get up in the right-hand side of the bed. Always.

6. If I ever get a tattoo, it will be a starburst on the back of my neck or shoulder.

7. My wedding ring diamond has a chip only the jeweler can see & I LIKE that it's flawed.

8. I will eventually go blind in my right eye because it is becoming less & less useful.

9. As much as I love my life, friends & family, I often day-dream of "running away".

10. I secretly like the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader show on CMT. (hugest thanks to N.Y.A.B for the suggestion!!!)

11. If I ever chose not to be blond, I would chose a coppery-brown color.

12. The first curse word I ever said to my parents was "It pissed me off" and I was maybe 6 years old. My mom just said "Don't use that word, it's not a nice thing to say" in response.

13. I would rather be left-handed. (I'm ambidextrous)

14. There are six blankets on my side of the bed, sometimes seven.

15. I love the song "We Belong Together" by Mariah Carey.

16. I can't believe it's taken me two weeks to answer this damn survey.

No comments: