05 January 2009

Name that Tune

Music seems to be a theme this week...

I was posed an interesting question today:

If I were to admit to really, really liking one song that I would normally
never admit
to liking, what would it be?

I had a fairly quick answer but then once I got home I was all Doggone It! when I thought of the real answer(s).

Answer #1 - Groove is in the Heart by Dee-Lite.
Answer #2 - Hey Mickey by Toni Basil.
Answer #3 - It's a tie: Air Supply & Barry Manilow. Believe it or not, no boy has ever ruined their songs for me. And really, what are the odds of that?

I really need to step away from the VH-1 Classic channel.

So, you're up! What song would it be?

3 comments:

Hotch Potchery said...

I Kissed A Girl .. Was popular last year. Catchy, but, well the title.

Not Your Aunt B said...

My mind is blank (it's naptime!). But there are a slew of embarrassing songs I have on my ipod. Where did the kids hide it today?

Jess said...

I don't know. I always admit to liking silly pop. I really don't know if there's anything I wouldn't freely admit that I liked.