04 March 2020

You Might Know Me From My Hits...

Thanks to GiGi for the writing prompt. "You Might Know me from My Hits"   I've kind of hit a wall this week with too many things going on at once.  

On the interwebs, people were tweeting "You might know me from my hits" then listing things they repeatedly say every.single.day.multiple.times.a.day.until.they.die

Believe it or not, my life is pretty simple so I had to think about it. 

At work:
I am an advocate at work, who supports other advocates and managers in making sure that littles have their well-child exams, dental exams, immunizations, screenings, and other things that support or ensure their health, growth, and development.  It requires one single form and sometimes a Veronica Mars level of investigation.  My chart toppers at work are:

Do we have a current consent?
Do we have a current consent?
Do we have a current consent?

Do I have to go to that meeting?

How can I help?

Tell me. To clarify: my office is the one where many people come to vent, problem solve, etc. So I hear on-the-daily "Can I talk to you for a second?"



At home:
At home, well, that gets a little complicated.  I'm a part-time stay-at-home wife, I am a reluctant-on-both-sides caregiver for my in-laws, and the treat-giver/door-opener/driver for the puppy.  My #1 hits at home are:

You're my girl (to Lucy)
I can't hear you
Your parents...
Give me a minute.

On the Bloggity:
Here on the bloggity, I am all of the above plus a written representative of my alphabet soup brain. The old standards you will hear here are:

WUT
I know, right?
AND THEN
My point is...

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Thank you for playing along and the mention!!

We all have our greatest hits, don't we?