16 May 2020

Sorry, Not Sorry - Another Rosie Story

Kevin just gave himself a haircut in the bathroom. As he was vacuuming up the mess with the shop vac, he commented that it was the robot's job.

So, I grabbed my phone, woke up Rosie and asked Kevin to watch.  

It beeps when it starts so he was all "What is that?"

Then it came out from under the bed.  

"You put it under the bed?" with a tinge of panic.

I'm already laughing.

"If that Mother*effer comes out during the night, I will STOMP IT OUT."  His voice rising in a panicky kind of way.

Again, I am bent over, crying laughing.  "I control it with my phone. So the moral of the story is: Don't Make Me Mad."

"No, seriously. I will stomp the bitch out."  He's laughing now...a little...as he's watching it circle the room.

This visual is going to be funny for a very long time.  And now we know Kevin's kryptonite: A.I.

Right now while he's in the shower, Rosie is happily zooming around, cleaning up his mess.

No comments: