10 May 2020

Tell Your Dog I Said Hi

Last night we had a date night that included dinner at a drive-in.  Once our food arrived at the truck, we backed up to the back of the parking lot away from the other cars.  Then we threw open the doors and ate.  I usually hate eating in a vehicle but this was kind of fun.

It turns out that this drive-in will give your doggo a hamburger patty if they are with you.  So there were lots of doggos there.  Kevin and I kept pointing them out to one another as they came and went.  Lucy wasn't with us because she's a menace in the car (she's "protecting" us) and I can't reconcile eating in the car with the dog in the car.  No judgement, I just can't.  (before you yell at us, we brought home french fries for her. We're not monsters.)

We were in my truck and on the back window is my "Tell Your Dog I Said Hi" decal.  If you don't know about these decals, please click here: We Rate Dogs.  I have the decals on the trucks and I have a sweatshirt too.  I love the We Rate Dogs social media accounts so much, they are probably my favorite so please follow them.

About halfway home while on the freeway, a SUV slowed beside us.  Kevin noticed because he was driving but I only noticed as they were past us.  He looked over to see a woman holding their small dog up to the window.  You guys, she was waving the dog's paw at us.  

I mean, seriously, how sweet and silly is that?

Just a bunch of silliness, really when everything feels like the End Times

No comments: