22 January 2010

Cuppa Joe

*why, yes, that is a Dove chocolate next to the cup*

So, what's your favorite coffee cup?

Yes, all of us Pacific Northwesters are obsessed with coffee. You live in gray, barren, dark, and rain for five months and then we can talk about caffeine being a major food group.

My favorite cup at home is a wobbly, copper colored cup, clearly someones not-so-skilled handiwork. My favorite cup at work is my beloved Dunder Mifflin cup. It's perfect in size & weight and it's a Dunder Mifflin cup, for the love of all things holy.

But of course my absolute favorite cup of all time is an iced mocha cup from Starbucks, or Blanchard Mtn Coffee Company or I Wanna Mocha or...

5 comments:

Swistle said...

My favorite cup changes. Right now it's a photo collage mug I had made for me, out of photos from trips to see my niece.

I also have a dark brown mug with some bronze leaves on it and I think it's so pretty in fall/winter.

My favorite mug this spring is going to be one my aunt gave me: white, pretty wavy rim, with pretty song birds on it.

Brenna said...

Here via Swistle's twitter...

My current favorite cup is actually mu own handiwork. Not the most graceful form or anything fancy, but i liked the way it turned out, and it gets the job done!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pileofcraft/3553482850/

Firegirl said...

@ Swistle: I hadn't thought of having a Seasonal cup! Oooh, must think further on that.

@Brenna: Thanks for stopping by! That's a beautiful cup! I'm impressed you MADE it! I'd love to be able to do that!

creative kerfuffle said...

i am a coffee cup whore. we have more coffee cups than a house w/ only two coffee drinkers needs to have. i might have to do a post about this because i have so many i love : ) and i LOVE dove chocolate. is is soooo smooth and creamy and yummy. omg.

Not Your Aunt B said...

We have no coffee cups because we have no coffee maker so my favorite coffee cup is a Starbucks lil white cup. But it's not so little some mornings.