04 November 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...


So, I got nothing today but I'm posting every day so here you go.

This photograph is taken by a friend, whom I've never met. He's Paul Grant and he's a track photographer at Mission Raceway. He is originally from Britain, spent time in the states, and now lives in British Columbia.

I have talked to him via email & internet. We're sure we've seen each other, if not spoken, at the racetrack. My friend Mig said that I know who he is, in an incredulous tone that I sometimes hear in my life. I think it's a little funny that we don't know each other yet we're a fan of each others photography. Mine more than his, of course.

This was taken at Mission Raceway during sunset (duh, firegirl) and the home of the BEST doughnut holes I have ever eaten. So three of my favorite things, plus coffee. And cars. Whatever with the counting thing, I just love this picture.

No comments: