16 January 2011

News & Notes

Our Dawson Creek friends have 10 feet of snow right now. Kevin said we can't go visit...sigh...

Ricky Gervais is a bitch and I mean that in the best way possible.

The Seahawks lost and a big congrats to Da Bears & fans.

I have a funeral to go to in the morning. My BFF from high school's father has passed so that will be interesting to go to, in a bad way. I haven't seen the friend in many years because he lives in Germany. There will be someone I dated in high school there. It's in my hometown.

I am addicted to American Pickers. I want that job. Seriously.

My friends made me play CityVille on the FB and I hate them now. Just kidding.

We had dinner on Thursday with some out-of-town friends unexpectedly. I love those kind of nights.

We had dinner last night with some old friends we hadn't seen in a very long time. We got home, shut the door, and simultaneously said "That. was. the. longest. night. ever." There is a reason we don't see them often.

I was talking to my mom the other night and she mentioned that my dad used to say "You don't need to make that again" when she made a dinner he didn't like. I think I've actually heard Kevin say those words before so that's a little creepy.

The Danielle Steel books are still stacked on my desk. My goal is to decide what to do with them tomorrow. I believe it's going to be a go through book by book and reading the first few paragraphs. I am afraid that a good percentage of these books might be from the haven't read pile from when we moved.

Hope this finds everyone well. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I grew up in Dawson Creek. How weird to see it referenced on the net. I am not at all missing the insane snow. Facebook pictures are more than enough for me. :)