26 November 2019

Quest for the Hoodie

Kevin is home now and it's almost like he was never gone.  Other than now he's underfoot and the house seems loud. Maybe I acclimated a little too well to being on my own.

Anyway, a hoodie update is here. I know, you're excited.

 This is the hoodie Kevin bought me:


Of course there was controversy.  Is it blue or is it purple?  I say it's blue but others who helped him choose it say it's purple.  It is one of those strange colors that changes with light.  Why is nothing ever easy, is my question.  (Other than is it blue or purple?)

I'm not disappointed. It's soft and cozy. Years ago I wanted a Vegas hoodie in all the colors. Then I realized that I only wear a handful of them. In fact, I just sent two or three of them to goodwill not too long ago.

And my favorite all-time hoodie is the very first one I bought. So I'm just chasing the white whale of hoodies, at this point.

Kevin only bought t-shirts at the track and he thinks that other than one, he managed to get different ones than his brother.  You guys, this is a THING.  I'm telling you.  We'll see on Thanksgiving when no doubt, his brother will be wearing his brand new t-shirt.

And then, this is the hoodie I ordered when I realized Kevin didn't buy one at the race:


I saw this online before Kevin even left and asked him to get one.  Then he...didn't?  I'm not sure what happened.  Other than something sparkly went by.  It's okay, easily remedied.  By buying the t-shirt version also, there wasn't any shipping charge.  Now I'm just winning.


No comments: